Gordon Miller is the CEO of G3 Systems. G3 Systems, Inc. is an award winning engineering, design and consulting firm specializing in graphical user interface design, human computer interaction, software engineering, systems integration, training development and courseware conversion.
He's also the Founder and Managing Partner of G3i Ventures, LLC which serves early stage and emerging growth companies through a unique strategy based on dramatically increasing revenue in order to minimize the need for additional future investors thus maximizing founder value and preserving valuable founder equity. He uses revenue and profits from existing ventures to fund other ventures. Over the last 16 years, Miller has invested over $2 Million in 12 companies creating over $100 Million (50x) in value for those companies he has invested in while returning an average of a 5x personal return on investment (ROI).
In this episode you'll learn:
- [01:10] The origin story of G3 Systems
- [05:30] What did Gordon learn about growing his business for the last 20 years?
- [07:25] How to focus on making a profit?
- [10:25] How Gordon made a transition to G3i Ventures?
- [12:06] Gordon's return on his first investment
- [14:00] How to split with your co-founder properly?
- [15:30] Gordon reviewed over 6,000 deals submitted off of Quora
- [17:30] "I have a one touch policy. I like to touch something once and take action on it and not touch it again." - Gordon
- [18:23] Why Gordon started writing on Quora?
- [20:30] How Gordon took off on Quora?
- [24:25] Why are there so many inefficiencies in the public sector?
- [27:40] How is Gordon answering questions on Quora in bulk?
If you’ve enjoyed the episode, please subscribe to the Digital Agency Marketing Podcast on iTunes
and leave us a review for the show.