Hiten Shah has started three SaaS companies since 2005, Crazy Egg, KISSmetrics and Quick Sprout. He's an active advisor and investor in startups. He has an email newsletter called SaaS Weekly where he shares the best links of the week for anyone interested in SaaS businesses.
In this episode you'll learn:
- [01:00] How has market changed in the last 10 years?
- [03:00] How did Hiten manage to make money in his consulting company when he started out?
- [07:30] How did Hiten come up with Crazy Egg?
- [09:22] What is Hiten's main focus at the moment?
- [11:00] How does Hiten approach his business endeavors?
- [11:50] How did they implement an agency model on Quick Sprout?
- [15:00] How to look at your internal processes?
- [16:17] How to make sure that your client is happy with what you're delivering?
- [17:36] The right questions to ask to get feedback?
- [18:14] How to deal with negative feedback?
- [19:27] How has agency model changed since 2004 to now?
- [20:46] How to think about outsourcing to agencies?
If you’ve enjoyed the episode, please subscribe to the Digital Agency Marketing Podcast on iTunes
and leave us a review for the show.