Gary Paintin is an artist and graphic designer based out of Northern California. His artwork has a unique style utilizing heavy lines and minimalism. He has done branding work with Bleep Bloop bass, Getter, Trippy burger, just to name a few.
This show is sponsored by Experiment 27. Get the discovery call script & questions template HERE.
In this episode you'll learn:
- [1:09] How Gary developed his art style
- [3:57] How to approach your career as a full-time artist
- [7:15] Where does he sell his apparel
- [8:30] Gary’s business model for apparel production
- [10:44] How does he know what art to release and what not to
- [13:21] How Gary got involved with DJ clients
- [15:55] Why he didn’t showcase in Art Galleries and what he did instead
- [18:25] Where does he see himself going
- [19:50] Big brands doing collabs with artists
- [23:24] Classical artists that Gary is drawn to
Brought to you by Experiment 27. Find us on Youtube.
If you’ve enjoyed the episode, please subscribe to The Alex Berman Podcast on iTunes and leave us a 5-star review.
Get access to our FREE Sales Courses.