Logan Young is the co-founder of BlitzMetrics, where he runs the company’s training programs, while implementing ad campaigns and optimizing marketing funnels for key accounts. He currently manages a team of 43 individuals.
He is an internationally recognized keynote speaker, having traveled and lectured in 45 cities, 15 countries across 5 continents. He's also an author of The Standards of Excellence, a book about Facebook benchmarks. He’s also an Eagle Scout, avid water sports enthusiast, and caretaker of his lab mix, Sydney.
This show is sponsored by Experiment 27. Get the discovery call script & questions template HERE
In this episode you'll learn:
- [01:46] What does BlitzMetrics do?
- [03:26] How to make sure the processes are executed perfectly
- [06:00] How to execute a two week trial with your new hires
- [07:26] Leverage your own content and courses to train your new hires
- [08:50] Most impressive result Logan has seen a candidate deliver during the trial period
- [10:10] What type of videos to create for facebook
- [11:15] How to structure your videos into why, how and what category
- [12:37] Best practices for creating videos for facebook
- [15:10] How to create an irresistible hook for a video?
- [17:00] Outline of a why video + example
- [19:21] Outline of a how video + example
- [20:08] Outline of a what video + example
- [20:52] How to execute $1 a day strategy for Facebook
If you’ve enjoyed the episode, please subscribe to the Digital Agency Marketing Podcast on iTunes
and leave us a review for the show.