Nick Persico is Head of Growth at Close.io, helping thousands of inside salespeople close more deals. He's a former Co-Founder at Smart Host (which was acquired by Beyond Pricing). Former VP of Ops at Krossover, Hustler at Elastic/Close.io, and outside sales at Sysco. His passion is technology in the enterprise, and how the next generation of tools and workforce are changing it.
In this episode you'll learn:
- [01:40] How did Elastic pivot to Close.io?
- [03:12] What were Nick's main tasks at Close.io?
- [05:30] What are all the Close.io pricing tiers?
- [06:15] How was Close.io initially framed as a pitch?
- [07:50] What is Close.io's top marketing channel?
- [09:55] What's the team structured like at Close.io?
- [11:40] What are Nick's main responsibilities at Close.io?
- [12:55] What is Close.io's content strategy?
- [15:00] How to approach your free trial users?
- [17:40] How to help a prospect make a decision?
- [18:45] What is Nick's approach to enterprise selling?
- [22:20] What has been the most surprising thing about growing Close.io?
- [24:20] How to drastically increase your opportunity close rate?
- [26:20] How does Nick envision his future?
- [28:00] What made Nick come back to Close.io?
If you’ve enjoyed the episode, please subscribe to the Digital Agency Marketing Podcast on iTunes
and leave us a review for the show.