Robert Indries is the co-founder and CEO of Experiment 27, CEO of software development company Wesrom and CTO of tech startup Cookfeed TV. He has personally worked on over 100 software projects, wrote over 300 articles in a dozen industries, hired, trained and managed tens of developers, designers, marketers and sales personnel, spoke in front of 10,000+ people on 3 continents and in 3 languages and generated over $20,000,000 USD for his clients in the past year.
In this episode you'll learn:
- [00:45] What changed at x27 since Q3 of 2017?
- [02:50] How x27 executes internal experiments?
- [05:40] How x27 sets up events for their clients?
- [09:05] Why is x27 focusing on LinkedIn?
- [11:40] Why it's important to track effort and not only results?
- [12:45] What did Robert learn in Q3 that surprised him?
- [15:10] How seasonality can hurt your business?
- [17:20] When are you really a business?
- [18:25] What are the goals for x27 in 2018?
- [20:45] How Robert works on improving x27?
- [24:00] Why it's important to experiment in marketing?
- [26:30] What are the downsides to having an agency owner as a client?
If you’ve enjoyed the episode, please subscribe to the Digital Agency Marketing Podcast on iTunes
and leave us a review for the show.